I finally finished my project ..I got the idea a few months ago,but I finally finished today. I want to show you my Shabby Chic Christmas Tree!!
But let’s start from the beginning! As the basis for the tree I used Kitchen paper holder and I used white acrylic paint for painting.
It was necessary to prepare a lot of ribbons and laces…
Glue gun is ready and let’s start…
All decorations are from my stash.( especially stash for Christmas tree). I hope you like it and I’d love to hear your comments.. Thanks.
1.Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Throwback ( I was inspired by the Make a plan challenge 3 August 2015)
2.Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
3.Bunny Zoe’s CraftsChallenge – Shabby Chic Christmas
4. Cute Card Thursday Challenge – Sparkles
5.Addicted to Stamp and More Challenge – Holiday theme
6. Allsorts Challenge – Christmas
7. 613 Avenue Create Challenge – Anything Goes
8. Craft Your Passion Challenge – Anything Goes
9. Through the Craft Room Door Challenge – Anything Goes
10.Crafty Friends Challenge – Use your favourite color (Red )
11.Crafting From The Heart Challenge – Anything Goes
12.Paperbabe stamps Challenge – 9 Weeks till Christmas
13.Love to Scrap Challenge – Anything Goes
14. Whimsy Stamps Challenge – Fall colours or Christmas
15.Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenge – Christmas
16.Word Art Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
17. ABC Christmas Challenge – V is for Very Cute
18. Craftyhazelnut’s Challenge – It’s time to sing (White Christmas song)