Welcome to Paper Smooches Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Create a NEW project (card, tag, layout, journaling page, etc).
- You must use at least one Paper Smooches stamps/dies or free digital images- please link to our website: http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com
- Post your project on your blog/social media platform and submit a direct link to your post/image using our linking system.
- Please display our banner on your blog post
- All skill levels are welcome!!!
- You can enter as many times as you like!
Here’s what you are playing for: 3 winners
Grab your Paper Smooches stamps, dies, and stencils and create a project for our Anything Goes theme!
And this is what I created for you …
First I die cut panel from LF Perfectly Plaid Fall Petite paper pad with Stiched Rectangle Stax Set 1 and after that I embossed Sentiment from Paper Smooches Daddy Yo stamps set with White Detail Embossing powder.
Next step was to stamp mustache in different shade of inks. For that I used Premium Dye inks : Grout Gray, Gravel Gray, Cement Gray, Steel Blue, Natural Biscotti, Safety Orange, Milk Chocolate, Chocolate Brown, Black Licorice, Kraf, Hot Fudge. After that I used Coordinating Daddy Yo Icons dies to cut them out. Final step was to add all die Cuts on the panel with Multi Mono Liquid Glue.
For the card base I used ligth gray cardstock from my stash.
I hope you like it!