Hello everyone and welcome to the To Bee Or Not To Bee blog Hop!!!
I’m excited to be part of this adorable Blog Hop.Thank you Crafty Milka (Milka Gubo) for this amazing opportunity. As you can see from the title today’s blog hop is about bees!!!
Why: To support bees and to raise public awareness of the importance of bees and apicultural products. Also to support initiation of the Slovenian Beekeepers’ Association that the May 20th is declared World Bee Day by the United Nations (UN).
Interesting facts about bees:
-Bees pollinate as many as 170 000 species of plants.
-Without bees there would not be so many different kinds of fruits and vegetables, or such beautiful colors on the lawn.
-A bee colony is as big as a small town. There are from 30 000 to 60 000 bees in each colony.
-The gueen bee is the only one thay lays eggs. She lays up too 2000 eggs per day.
-Out of 20 000 species of bees, only one widely used for commercial honey production.
-The Carniolan honey bee, Apis Mellifera Carnica, is an indigenous Slovenian race of bee and the second most widespread bee race in the World.
-Honey bees’ wings stroke 11 400 times per minut, this making their distinctibe Buzz.
-Honeybees are the only bees that die after they sting.
-To make one kilogram of honey, the bees have to visit 4 million flowers and fly four times the distance around the World.
We have Amazing list of sponsors for this blog hop!!!!!
- Crafty Sentiment Designs, 3 Digital Images of winner’s choice
- Create a Smile, 25€ Gift Certificate to the Store
- Gerda Steiner Designs, $15 Gift Certificate to the Store
- Happy Little Stampers, $20 Gift Certificate to the Store
- Jane’s Doodles, 3 Stamp Sets (in stock) of winner’s choice
- Kitty Bee Designs, 1 Digital Image of winner’s choice
- Lawn Fawn, $25 Gift Certificate to the Store
- Little Miss Muffet Stamps, $10 Gift Certificate to the Store
- Paper Smooches, ’Bee Mine’ Stamp Set
- Sasayaki Glitter, 1 Digital Image of winner’s choice
- STAMPlorations, $20 Gift Certificate to the Store
- Sue Hastead of Tanglemouse Cards, 6 x 6 paper pad
- Uniko, Clear Stamp Set (in stock) of winner’s choice
- Milka Gubo giving away a prize: Jane’s Doodles ‘Daisies’ stamp set.
You can enter the giveaway until Saturday, May 27th (12 AM, CEST +2 UTC).
Milka will announce winners on her blog on Wednesday, May 31st. Winners have to confirm prizes in a week. Unconfirmed prizes will be redrawn.
And this is what I created for you!!!!
Here’s the full blog hop order:
Tina Pavlovic ( You are here)
Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop. Be sure to comment below and on each hop for your chance to win!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Supply list for my card:
-Mama Elephant Bear Hugs stamps set
-V’s Sweet Ideas Little Notes Stamps set
-Paper Smooches Honeycomb die
-My Favorite Things Blueprints 28
-Tim Holtz distress inks: Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade
-Mini ink blending tool
-Memento tuxedo black ink
-Winsor & Newton Promarkers
-Hampton Art Stamp Positioning tool
-Sizzix Big Shot
-Fiskars Paper Trimmer
-Scotch liquid glue
-Double-Sided Adhesive tape
-Decorima aquarell paper