I’m not a big fan of 50 Shades Of Gray, but I like the song from the movie. Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding. This song is the inspiration for the card.
I used:Larger heart stamp (unknown manufacturer) and smaller heart stamps from Lovu You a Latte stamps set by Lawn Fawn. I also used XCut alphabet die by Docrafts. For coloring I used Letraset Promarkers and Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the top.
This card is for my biggest love, for my husband Toni!!
This card is for the following challenges:
1. Top Tip Tuesday Challenge -Name That Tune Inspired by a song
2. Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge- Love Is In The Air
3. Paper Babe Stamps Challenge- Anything Goes
4. As You Like It Challenge.- Favourite book and why (PS. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern,because this is an amazing story of love) http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.se/
5. Love Rubber Stamps Challenge – Use a Die- Cut
6. That Craft Place Challenge-Layers
7. Paper Take Weekly Challenge- Trio Tastic (use 3 different things on your card)
8. Take It Make It Challenge- Texture ( Lots of Layers)
9. Craft Ypur Passion Challenge- Anything Goes
10. Crafty Card Makers And More Challenge-For A Man or Boy (for my husband)
11. Trough The Craft Room Door Challenge- Anything Goes
12. Allsorts Challenge- Use a stamp
13. Love To Scrap Challenge- Anything Goes